Clear Braces Simsbury and West Hartford CT
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Simsbury and West Hartford CT area, please feel free to contact us to schedule a consultation with our certified provider.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 to 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Contact One of Our Offices Today...
Call Center For Dental Excellence about Clear Braces or to make an appointment...
Center For Dental Excellence
5 out of 5 stars based on 1 Invisalign reviews.
Patient Review from Jen M
So happy with my experience with the Center for Dental Excellence!
- Jen M